“You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love. For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command:
“Love your neighbor as yourself.”
As followers of Jesus we are called to Serve.
Not only are other people blessed, but God uses our serving
to help us see and discover who he has made us to be.
We invite you to join us at Peace & connect…grow…serve.
- Help Needed to Serve Thursday Free Lunch to High School kids
at Crosspoint Church.
This year there will be 3 lunch periods, beginning at 10:45. We should be done and cleaned up by 1:00 –1:30pm. If you would like to help with this ministry, please contact Mel Klockman at (320)583-6787. Thank you!
Peace Lutheran serve dates: Sept. 30, Nov. 18, Jan 13, Feb. 24, Apr 14
- Prince of Peace Weekend Meal Volunteers needed. Call Lisa Hoff, Residence Services Specialist at 234-7588 for more information.
- Matthew 14:16 Dinner served the 4th Sunday of every month from 5-6 pm.
Help is needed in prepping and serving. If you would like to help or have questions, please call the church office at 320-587-3031.
- FALL YOUTH MINISTRIES – NEED MENTORS!
Planning has begun for Fall Youth Ministries. In the meantime, I am looking for parents/adults who are interested in helping! The greatest area of need will be Confirmation mentors! If interested please call the church office, 320-587-3031.
Join a Worship Team at Peace! Coming Back After Covid…
- Audio Video Teams – We are looking for a few more people to join our AV teams. We rotate weeks, so you are not tied down every week. This is a great service opportunity for families with children who enjoy computers!
- 9:15am Kevin Schmuhl and Justin Evenson;
10:30 Brian Gartner and Ross Peterson.
- Thank you to our many awesome volunteers and all that you have done to keep the online services up and running throughout COVID!
- Hosanna Handbells – After a long pause due to COVID, we are back! Rehearsals will begin on September 15th at 6:30pm in the music room. We look forward to ringing again!
- PRAYZ TEAM – After a long pause due to COVID, we are back! Please contact Dr. Joan if you are interested. Rehearsals will be scheduled according to your availability.
- Praise Team Song Leaders for Contemporary Worship – We are in need of some additional praise team leaders for the 9:15am worship service.
We would love to have you join us! Please schedule a time to meet with Dr. Joan. We are also looking for some additional persons who play guitar and/or drums. Thank you!
2021 Annual Peace Lutheran Fish Fry
- Livestream at plchutch.org,
Operation Christmas Child – Nov. 8 – 15
Shoe Box Success!!
A special thank you to members of the congregation, Ladies of Dorcas and other individuals who generously gave of their time along with gifts and resources in making this year’s “Samaritan Purse” (Shoe Boxes) an overwhelming success. There were 200 boxes packed for girls & boys ages 3 – 14. Your prayers are encouraged as these shoeboxes are delivered to children in need throughout the world, they will experience the love and saving grace of Jesus.
All Saints Day – November 1 & 4
We will be celebrating All Saints Day on Sunday, November 1st at the 8:30am and 10:30am Worship services (both inside), as well as Wednesday November 4th at 5:15pm.
We will read the names of those who have passed into eternal life and light a candle for each person.
Please plan to join us for this special day.
If you are unable to attend due to COVID-19, please let us know and we will read your loved one’s name again in 2021.
Thank You Gardeners!!
Marvin Seller would like to recognize and offer a big THANK YOU to the faithful crew of volunteers who work so very hard to keep the flower garden beds and pots around the Peace Lutheran campus looking so beautiful!
Arlene Benshoff, Corinne Higgins, Linda Luedtke, Kathy Maiers.
Please share your gratitude with them as well.
Additional volunteers are always welcome and would be
appreciated! Contact Marvin Seller if you would like to volunteer.
Matthew 14:16 Dinner
Third Fridays each Month | 5:00 – 6:00 PM | PEACE CENTER
Eat In or Take-out meal will be provided.
For questions please call the church office, 320-587-3031.
Free Community Meals are OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
To view schedule of ALL participating churches go to IN OUR COMMUNITY
The convenient way to give to church
- Give+ MOBILE
- Give+ TEXT
- Give+ ONLINE