UPCOMING EVENTS & FALL PROGRAMS START-UP
For more information, click on the links below or contact the church office, (320)587-3031
- NOV 11 – Family Worship and Operation Shoebox Project
- NOV 16 – Matthew 14:16 Dinner 5:00 pm
- NOV 18 – Coming Together in Song XII, Crow River Singers
- NOV 21 – Thanksgiving Worship 6:45
- NOV 22 – Thanksgiving Worship 9:00 am
- DEC 8 – Annual Cookie Sale 9:00 am
- DEC 11 – Blood Drive 12:00 – 6:00 pm
- DEC 16 – Children’s Christmas Program 3:00 pm
- DEC 20 – REACH Holiday Celebration 5:00 pm
- DEC 20 – FOCUS/Matthew 14:16 Dinner 6:00 pm
- DEC 23 – NO Sunday School
- DEC 24 – Children’s Christmas Program 3:00 pm
- DEC 30 – NO Sunday School
Register Youth ONLINE for Fall programs or stop in the church office for a registration form.
Dave Ramsey’s – FINANCIAL PEACE UNIVERSITY… The program that teaches you how to take control of your money. A 9-week biblical based course on matters of budgeting, saving for emergencies and paying off debt.
The 9-week course begins September 23rd; 6:00 – 8:00pm
LOCATION: Peace Lutheran Church, Room 208; Education Wing.
COORDINATORS: Kati Katzenmeyer and Karen Solien
QUESTIONS? Contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Childcare available upon request.
Register online at http://financialpeace.com/classes/1070193/registration
Friday, November 15 | 5:00 – 6:00 PM | PEACE CENTER.
Free Community Meals are OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
To view schedule of ALL participating churches go to IN OUR COMMUNITY
Oct 28 | Between Services | Commons Area
October Munchies will be anything made with APPLES. If you would like to donate please bring your munchies for the month in a throw away container or stop back to pick up your pan after the 10:30 service. We invite the entire congregation to purchase these treats! All proceeds will go to Tell the Next Generation.
FALL – Small Group Study
Beginning the week of October 21st
Why in the World – The reason God became one of us by Andy Stanley
Christians believe a lot of crazy things–including that God showed up in a human body and lived among humankind. Why would God want to become one of us and live in a world of anxiety, chaos, and heartache? Why would God leave the comfort and recognition of heaven to live in this world? In this 4-session video study, Andy Stanley targets these perplexing questions.
The convenient way to give to church
- Give+ MOBILE
- Give+ TEXT
- Give+ ONLINE