Thank you for your interest in Little Lambs Christian Center.
Little Lambs Christian Center serves infants, toddlers, preschool, and school age children (ages 6 weeks to 12 years). In addition, a Preschool Program operates within the facility, offering preschool sessions for children ages 3-5.
Little Lambs Christian Center (part of Peace Lutheran Church) provides children opportunities for small group and individual time as appropriate for each age group guided by Pinnacle Faith-Based Curriculum. Children will explore in the following centers: literacy, math, dramatic play, science, technology (computer and smart board), art, large muscle and small muscle play, and sensory play. Prayer and Scripture lessons will be an important part of each day.
The Little Lambs Christian Center (LLCC) at Peace Lutheran Church believes in preparing and educating young children to share the faith, grow in faith, and build for eternity.
The Peace Lutheran Little Lambs Christian Center wants to touch and nurture the lives of children and families with the love and saving knowledge of Jesus, through age-appropriate learning experiences in a loving and safe environment.
It is a known fact that the early education of a child is the most significant education he or she receives. However, an early childhood experience integrated with Christianity provides a child with added richness. Not only are his or her mental, emotional, physical and social needs recognized, but also his or her spiritual needs. The goal of our Center is to develop well-rounded Christian characteristics in all God’s children.
We provide programs in both Child Care and Preschool Education
Little Lambs Christian Center serves infants, toddlers, preschool, and school-age children (ages 6 weeks to 12 years). In addition, a Preschool Program operates within the facility, offering preschool sessions for children ages 3-5.
Daily Schedules of Each Age Level
Program and Care Goals
- Spiritual Development – Develop an awareness of God in daily living and Christian learning.
- Physical Development – Provide activities for the development of basic skills and coordination, and development in large and small muscle growth.
- Social/Emotional Development – Provide opportunities to help children become aware of their feelings and emotions for themselves and others, and to discover their God-given talents.
- Education Development – Provide hands-on learning experiences in a multitude of ways that will help children develop their skills in language, math, art, music, science and religion.
In recognizing these needs, Little Lambs Christian Center will provide each child with a Christian atmosphere where Christian education and values can be planted and nurtured.
Our childcare center is open from 6:30am to 6:30pm Monday through Friday. All children must be picked up by 6:35pm.
Kindergarten Readiness Program
For 4-5 year old children, we offer Monday-Friday from 9:00am-3:00pm.
Our phone number is
- Little Lambs accepts financial donations and supplies. If you would like to make a financial donation to Little Lambs, please contact our treasurer office at email@example.com If you would like to donate a specific item, please note that in your email.
- We also accept donations of art supplies (construction paper, glue, washable paints, stickers) and toys that fit the age requirements of LLCC (6 weeks- 12 years old). We ask that all toys are none violent in looks and uses.