Infant Care is for ages 6 weeks – 16 months
The staff in the Infant Room works hard to make sure every child gets the individual attention they need and provide lots of TLC. In the classroom we follow Pinnacle’s Faith-Based Curriculum for Infants and we love to do art projects, sing Bible songs, go on walks with our 2 passenger stroller. Our infant room is Licensed by the State of Minnesota to have 8 infants. Our room follows a ratio of 1 teacher for every 4 infants.
We look forward to working with you to make sure your child’s needs are met every day!
Infant Typical Day
To maintain consistency for your child, staff will follow the schedule provided by the parents.
- Christian songs
- Developmentally appropriate activities
Nap times, feeding, diapering and other information will be reported to parents each day via the app Baby Connect.
- Arrival and Saying Good Morning to Friends
- 8:00-8:30 Breakfast
- 11:00-11:30 Lunch
- 12:20-2:20 Nap Time / Quiet Time (for infants ready to transition to the Toddler Room)
- 3:00-3:30 Snack Time
- Prepare for Pick-up and saying Goodbye to Friends
*Note: Diapers and naps are as needed throughout the day.
For a more detailed daily schedule, please download the Infant Daily Schedule below.Download the Infant Daily Schedule (pdf)
Toddler Care is for ages 16-33 months
In the Toddler Room, we follow Pinnacle’s Faith-Based Curriculum for Toddlers, which provides different lesson plans for both our younger and older toddlers. Our toddler room is Licensed by the State of Minnesota to have 14 toddlers. Our room follows a ratio of 1 teacher for every 7 toddlers.
Toddler Typical Day
To maintain consistency for your child, staff will follow a daily schedule including lesson plans, indoor and outdoor play, meal times, rest time, toilet training, and Bible time.
- Art projects
- Learning our Bible stories through song and play
- Being exposed to the world around us through daily lesson plans
- Exploring outside
Nap times, feeding, diapering and other information will be reported to parents each day.
- 6:30-8:00 Arrival and Saying Good Morning to Friends
- 8:00-8:30 Breakfast Time
- 8:30-9:00 Bathroom/Diaper Time
- 9:00-9:30 Circle Time
- 9:30-10:00 Art/Sensory Time
- 10:00-10:30 Outside Time
- 10:30-11:00 Color/Shape Time
- 11:00-11:30 Lunch Time
- 11:30-12:00 Bathroom/Diaper Time
- 12:00-12:15 Books and Quiet Activities
- 12:20-2:20 Nap Time
- 2:30-2:45 Snack Time
- 2:45-3:15 Bathroom/Diaper Time
- 3:30-4:00 Outside Time
- 4:00-4:30 Music and Bible Story
- 4:45-5:00 Bathroom/Diaper Time
- 4:30-6:30 Free Play and Saying Goodbye to Friends
For a more detailed daily schedule, please download the Toddler Daily Schedule below.Download the Toddler Daily Schedule (pdf)
Preschool Care is for ages 33 months – 1st day of Kindergarten
Here at Little Lambs, we follow Pinnacle’s Faith-Based Curriculum as your child grows into each room throughout the center. The Preschool Childcare Room uses this curriculum to ensure that your child is Kindergarten ready! We work with the children individually and in group settings to make sure they are getting the education that works best for their own specific needs.Our preschool room is Licensed by the State of Minnesota to have 20 preschoolers. Our room follows a ratio of 1 teacher for every 10 preschoolers.
Preschool Care Typical Day
- Bible lessons
- Dramatic play
- Outdoor learning
- 6:30-8:00 Choice Time
- 8:00-8:30 Bible Story/Morning Prayer/Breakfast
- 8:30-9:00 Choice Time
- 9:00-9:15 Circle Time
- 9:15-9:30 Small Group Time
- 9:30-10:10 Center Time
- 10:10-10:20 Story/Music Time
- 10:20-10:30 Bathroom Break/Prepare for Outside
- 10:30-11:00 Outside Time
- 11:00-11:20 Small Group Time
- 11:20-11:45 Lunch Time
- 11:45-12:00 Quiet Children Reading Time
- 12:00-12:30 Bathroom Break/Educational Movie Time
- 12:30-2:30 Nap Time (Quiet Time)
- 2:30-2:45 Circle Time
- 2:45-3:00 Bathroom Break/Snack Time
- 3:00-4:00 Center Time
- 4:00-4:45 Outside Time
- 4:45-5:00 Table Centers
- 5:00-6:30 Bathroom Break/Book and Puzzle Time
For a more detailed daily schedule, please download the Preschool Daily Schedule below.Download the Preschool Daily Schedule (pdf)
School Age Care
Before and After School Program and a Fun Summer Program
During the summer we offer a school age summer program which includes academics, field trips, and fun! Our school age room is Licensed by the State of Minnesota to have 20 school age children. Our room follows a ratio of 1 teacher for every 15 school age children.
Some of the activities the School-Age children participate in are:
- Trips to the public library,
- Glencoe and Gaylord Aquatic Centers,
- State Theatre
- Parks within walking distance, and more.
Our School Age Program is available throughout the school year before and after school, as well as days that the school district is closed.
For more information regarding our School Age Program:Contact Us