Tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the Lord, His power, and the wonders He has done.” – Psalm 78:4
Many of you have had family members, from generations back, as members of Peace. It is wonderful to reflect on all of the blessings we have enjoyed being a part of this great congregation.
But our success as a congregation in the years ahead comes back to understanding and following several unchanging principles. We are to be in God’s Word at a personal level, worship regularly with other believers, participate in a small group or Bible Study, and serve in and contribute to our church, community, and world.
We pray that you and your families will reflect on the past and present, and pass on to your children, grandchildren and great grandchildren some of the history of Peace.
Historic Buildings Bring Specific Challenges
Funds raised to Tell The Next Generation, will cover many key points including:
2018 Scheduled Projects
- Bell Tower
- Complete Irrigation
- Parking Lot Repair
- Replace Carpet in Church Basement
We thank you in advance for your gift to help secure our beloved Sanctuary and facilities for future generations.
- Seal coating and stripping of parking lots
- Slab jacking sidewalks of Little Lambs Christian Center
- Peace Lutheran Cemetery Expansion Proposal received approval from the Hutchinson Planning Commission-proceeding with expansion surveys
- Continue landscaping projects of church properties
- Made repairs and additions to the sprinkler system
- Replaced two water fountains in the church
- Made ramp way roof repairs
The passing of Jerry Janicke has left a huge hole with the trustees and the entire Peace Lutheran family. He is and always will be missed.
- New Track Lights in the Sanctuary
- New Roof on the Parsonage
- New Water Heater in Peace Place
- Painted Trim and Deck on the Parsonage
- New AC compressor for 1st Floor Offices
- New AC Compressor fro Peace Place
- New Furnace for Peace Place
- New Carpet Chancel Area in the Sanctuary
- New Carpet in Altar Area and Stage Edging
- Repaired Roof on the Peace Center