Pastors & StaffStaff Contact
2023 Elected Church Officers
- Justin Evenson
- Marvin Seller
- Louis Schmeling
- Roger Kaufmann
- Jerry Haag
- Travis Brecht
- Al Trautman
- Tim Puchalski
- Dean Kirchoff
- Ed Homan
Special thanks to Joe Keilen for faithfully checking the boiler every week!
History of our Church
In 1865 Friedens (Peace) Lutheran Church was founded by Rev. Henry Braun. With the help of German immigrants, Pastor Braun laid the first cornerstone on Franklin St. and 4th Avenue SW in 1891. A sanctuary was built on the lot and dedicated the following year. Because of the rapid growth of the congregation, the church building was enlarged in 1902.
The present sanctuary was dedicated in 1927. As the congregation grew, new facilities were added including the education building in 1954 and the Peace Center in 1982.
Peace Lutheran has been very blessed in its 125 year history and has prayerfully continued to meet the challenges to supply facilities for its many facets of ministry.
What We Believe . . . Vision, Mission Statement, Core Values
Peace members may obtain a copy of the PLC Constitution by contacting the church office at [email protected].
Prince of Peace Retirement Living
Dignity, Independence, Affordable, Comfort, and Security
In 1993 a special voters meeting approved the planning and implementation of Prince of Peace Retirement Living. The first residents moved in April 1st, 1994
Prince of Peace Retirement Living consists of 49 Independent Living Apartments. The building itself consists of 63,954 square feet spread out over 3 levels. Of the 49 apartments, which are presented as six “neighborhoods”, 37 are one-bedroom and 12 are two bedrooms.
301 Glen Street Southwest
Hutchinson, MN 55350
President: Gary Havemeier
Vice President: Dan Mahon
Treasurer: Mary Beth Schaufler
Secretary/ Liaison to PLC: Cindy Mons
Board: Renee Bryan, Scott Haag, Gail Gillard, Al Koglin, John Macemon
Pastors & Staff
If you have any questions please contact us.Staff Directory