Please read before you attend church.
Voters Assembly for Calling of a Pastor
The Voters Assembly scheduled for Wed July 22 has been CANCELED. The Call Committee will continue the search for a new associate. Please keep us in your prayers. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Pastor Pasche at 320-587-3031.
Maizy shares words of encouragement during COVID -19 on YouTube.
- August 23
- August 30
If you enjoy reading the Messenger on plchutch.org and would like to stop delivery of the printed copy to your home, please call the church office at 320-587-3031 to have your name removed from our mailing list.
For backdated copies of the Messenger, please stop in the church office.
Children’s Ministry Newsletter
- 2019 Annual Report
- 2018 Annual Report
- 2017 Annual Report
- 2016 Annual Report
- Wedding Application Form
- Wedding Policy and Guide
- Wedding Music Policy & Guide
- Event/Space Reservation
- Wedding Service Order of Worship – Pastor Pasche
- Wedding Sequence of Events – Pastor Pasche
- Funeral Policy & Guide
- Funeral Policy & Guide when using Cremation Society
- Menu Form for Funerals
Are you having trouble viewing pdf files? Click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader
- How and Why Did We Begin?
- Unplanned, Interesting Happenings
- Youth Ministry
- Interior Decorations and Windows
- Our Music and Worship
- What’s In A Name?
- Founders and Leaders
- Children’s Ministry at Peace
- Peace’s Commitment to Country and Community
- Outreach, Past and Present
- Properties and Growth
- Celebrate the People
- Little Lambs Preschool
- Women of Peace
- Customs and Practices
- Stewardship at Peace
- In Our Lifetime
- A Look Toward the Future
Go My Children – sung by Pastor Bode’s grandchildren at his 50th Anniversary, 2017
- Online Devotions – Lutheran Hour Ministries (LCMS)
- KFUO 850 AM Radio – Inspirational Christian Radio
- Lutheran Church Missouri Synod – Minnesota South District
- Lutheran Church Missouri Synod
- Little Lambs Christian Center
- KTIS Radio – Christian Radio
- Prince of Peace Senior Living
- Hantge McBride Hughes Funeral Chapels