- November 17
- November 24
If you enjoy reading the Messenger on plchutch.org and would like to stop delivery of the printed copy to your home, please call the church office at 320-587-3031 to have your name removed from our mailing list.
For backdated copies of the Messenger, please stop in the church office.
Children’s Ministry Newsletter
Youth Ministry Director
We are actively searching for a part-time Youth Ministry Director. This is a paid position working with grades 6-12 at Peace.
If you are interested, click on the link below for a job description and application form. Please drop off at the church office or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are looking for ways to serve at Peace visit SERVE.
Hutchinson, MN 55350-2425
- 2018 Annual Report
- 2017 Annual Report
- 2016 Annual Report
- Wedding Application Form
- Wedding Policy and Guide
- Wedding Music Policy & Guide
- Event/Space Reservation
- Wedding Service Order of Worship – Pastor Pasche
- Wedding Sequence of Events – Pastor Pasche
- Funeral Policy & Guide
- Funeral Policy & Guide when using Cremation Society
- Menu Form for Funerals
Are you having trouble viewing pdf files? Click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader
- How and Why Did We Begin?
- Unplanned, Interesting Happenings
- Youth Ministry
- Interior Decorations and Windows
- Our Music and Worship
- What’s In A Name?
- Founders and Leaders
- Children’s Ministry at Peace
- Peace’s Commitment to Country and Community
- Outreach, Past and Present
- Properties and Growth
- Celebrate the People
- Little Lambs Preschool
- Women of Peace
- Customs and Practices
- Stewardship at Peace
- In Our Lifetime
- A Look Toward the Future
Go My Children – sung by Pastor Bode’s grandchildren at his 50th Anniversary, 2017
- Online Devotions – Lutheran Hour Ministries (LCMS)
- KFUO 850 AM Radio – Inspirational Christian Radio
- Lutheran Church Missouri Synod – Minnesota South District
- Lutheran Church Missouri Synod
- Little Lambs Christian Center
- KTIS Radio – Christian Radio
- Prince of Peace Senior Living
- Hantge McBride Hughes Funeral Chapels