The Fall Worship schedule will begin on Wednesday, September 15th
Peace Lutheran Education Wing being dedicated to Paul A. Berg.
Dedication will take place on Sunday, September 19 at the start each of the morning Worship Services and also at the start of the Saturday Evening Service, September 18.
Saturday Worship – Beginning September 18
- 6:30pm Traditional Worship in the Sanctuary. Communion on the last Saturday of the month.
Sunday Worship – Beginning September 19
- 8:00am & 10:30am Traditional Worship in the Sanctuary. Communion on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month.
- 9:15am Contemporary Worship in the Peace Center, with a Children’s Church option (as well as a full 9:15am Sunday School hour option). Communion on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month.
- Rally Sunday on September 19 at 9:15 in the Peace Center. Handing out of Bibles – Contemp Worship, Open House to Follow.
Sunday School & Adult Bible Study begins September 26.
- For Ages 3 to Adults. All Are Welcome! Education Wing, Church Basement & Peace Place.
Hosanna Handbells rehearsal Begins September 15 at 6:30 pm.
All are Welcome!
Remembering Lent & Easter 2021
- Livestream at plchutch.org,